Pimp Creator - http://www.pimptextlive.com

Friday, March 28, 2008

Traffic Jam

Hello everyone,as you know I havn't posted in a week.Reason being is that I,m working on a new website called traffic jam.If anyone wants to check it out so far the web address is trafficjam.spruz.net its in the works and it will be a new and easy way to collect entrecard credits.I will have a widget for all the best traffic sites on it and they will be fixed up to get maximum credits on the exchange sites...Sooo if you want check it out and give me some feed back on what you think and any hanges or any features you would like put on it..And if you want a widget of your site on traffic jam I will charge 500 entrecard credits and you will have a widget and your own page of your site on traffic jam.It doesnt have to be a traffic site..Mike Brown

No comments: